Personal Brand Photography is THE modern-day scorecard.
Repeat after me: no more coffee shop photos.
Golden Wolf Photography provides professional personal branding photography for entrepreneurs and social media influencers. If you find yourself requiring daily professional images of yourself, your products, and your surroundings, please let me help!
I am a Brand Anthropologist, which means I have a unique training and insight into customer behavior and the human condition. I consult with each client in person to find your unique voice, story, brand, and needs. We will plan a shoot together each quarter so you have branded images for every day of the week, already sized for your social channels and blog.
If you're in another zip code, no worries! You do NOT have to settle for more coffee shop photos. I have a full branding guide and worksheet that I can work through with you. I will plan your shoot from every detail needed so you can deliver this to your preferred, local photographer. I am happy to work directly with photographers, too!
Ok, gang. Check this Forbes site. NOW is the time for you to up your personal branding game.
Forbes isn't joking. Personal branding is one of the most important pieces of your business in the modern world. It is the new modern-day scorecard. It communicates your career reputation and is currently the "great differentiator."
It's part of a package that includes your brand statement (your vision or mission), identifying your core values and what makes you unique, identifying your accomplishments and career goals, and creating your brand vision. This brand vision is what people see first. Before they read anything about you, your blog, or business, or otherwise, they see. This is where personal branding photography comes in. It's not a fad anymore, although still far from mainstream. Let's get ahead.
Top 10 Reasons Why Entrepreneurs, Bloggers, Small Businesses, and Influencers Need Personal Brand Photography
1. Your customers, clients, funders, and partners want to get to know you and trust you; let's channel your passion and energy into images that personalize your brand to communicate exactly who and what your brand is.
2. People process photos of faces before anything else, and people process photos before words by a magnitude of 60,000 times. You saw this image on the left first, right? What impact could it have showing off your face and brand?
3. Even if your business is product-based, you will benefit greatly from personal brand photography. People don't interact with objects; they become attached to a brand through the people involved.
4. You'll have professional-grade images of yourself for conferences, marketing materials, and networking events. Webinars, guest spots, and videos? PBP covers all the bases.
5. When you see how far you've come with your business documented in images, you'll gain a new sense of confidence to move forward! Let's dress up your website! Improve your business cards! The sky is the limit!
6. You will save over 8 hours a week in marketing tasks. You will never again have to worry where and how you will shoot your new product line, what image you'll use when you make an announcement, how to resize images for Instagram, or how to take a selfie that looks respectable!
7. Not every photographer can take personal brand photography. Does your sister-in-law have a fancy camera? Yep, lots of people do. And there are even more photographers out there on Google and Yelp in your area. You need someone who specializes to build your brand, who can understand your brand stories and connect with your audience. If you choose someone without this understanding, your images will blend in with the rest and you won't strengthen your brand.
8. If you intend to sell anything- an idea, product, or service- you need photos on your sales and landing pages. How about press releases? Funding proposals? Yes.
9. An appointment for personal brand photography can actually help you slow down and get more clarity on where you want to go and who you want to be. When was the last time you sat down with someone and fleshed out the memories, expectations, stories, attitudes, values, and relationships that define you?
10. Maintain authenticity. I get the professional face you must hold sometimes, and how you must carry yourself sometimes in networking. I am behind the camera to help you protect and maintain your authenticity and integrity. No selfies, old head shots from college, or doctored snapshots needed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What is personal brand photography? Personal brand photography is a set of images taken that highlight a brand style, feeling, culture, values, color, products, and services. It is helpful for entrepreneurs, small businesses, social media influencers, and bloggers to solidify your brand, increase reputation, and grow an online presence and increase value in marketing materials. Showing off a brand's genuine style is imperative to growing trust and loyalty in today's customer base.
2. How can I get personal brand photography for my brand? We recommend hiring a photographer that specializes in personal brand photography; they will understand the need for unique and striking images that convey a story within your personal brand that will affect emotion in the ideal customers. Personal brand photographers specialize in pulling this information from a client and bringing it to light in visual media. They will also be able to provide you with formatted images that can be used directly for your individual customized needs. To hire a personal photographer, you can Google search "personal brand photographer near me."
3. What is a personal branding statement? A personal branding statement is similar to a mission statement; in it, a brand will outline their core values, emotions, and style. It is you wrapped up in a small paragraph. From it, images, logos, marketing materials, and a business can grow organically.
4. How can I start personal branding? To start, outline three feelings that encompass you or your business. Identify the economic, social, and geographic details around your dream client or customer. From there, tie these feelings into a brand statement that will give you an outline of style and form to follow with every marketing material that follows, whether it be social media, a resume, or a blog. Stay consistent to your brand and it will grow loyal followers!
5. How can personal branding help me? Personal branding can help a brand identify their style, identify the right customers, maintain a genuine reputation that culls trust, and grow your client base tremendously. Be the face in front of your brand! Humans respond to faces, not boxes or words.
Need more info? Check my blog and infographic for more!
#personalbranding #branding #marketing #socialmedia #entrepreneur #business #personalbrand #socialmediamarketing #brand #digitalmarketing #networking #motivation #n #design #entrepreneurship #marcapersonal #smallbusiness #brandingtips #brandingagency #success #brandingdesign #personaldevelopment #photography #leadership #communication #inspiration #brandstrategist #marketingdigital #bhfyp #yourstory #goldenwolfphotography
"Personal branding is the modern-day scorecard that measures a leader’s core message delivery, their professional presence in person and online, and their application of foundational values both in and out of the office. As technology continues to dominate common daily processes, personal branding is “the business of people,” inclusive of perceptions and proven career leverage." - Forbes
You deserve a photographer that knows marketing, too. Welcome to Golden Wolf. #YourStory